GATHERING, USE AND DISCLOSURE OF NON-PERSONALLY-IDENTIFYING INFORMATION
Users of the Website Generally
“Non-Personally-Identifying Information” is information that, without the aid of additional information, cannot be directly associated with a specific person. “Personally-Identifying Information,” by contrast, is information such as a name or email address that, without more, can be directly associated with a specific person. Like most website operators, Company gathers from users of the Website Non-Personally-Identifying Information of the sort that Web browsers, depending on their settings, may make available. That information includes the user’s Internet Protocol (IP) address, operating system, browser type and the locations of the websites the user views right before arriving at, while navigating and immediately after leaving the Website. Although such information is not Personally-Identifying Information, it may be possible for Company to determine from an IP address a user’s Internet service provider and the geographic location of the visitor’s point of connectivity as well as other statistical usage data. Company analyzes Non-Personally-Identifying Information gathered from users of the Website to help Company better understand how the Website is being used. By identifying patterns and trends in usage, Company is able to better design the Website to improve users’ experiences, both in terms of content and ease of use. From time to time, Company may also release the Non-Personally-Identifying Information gathered from Website users in the aggregate, such as by publishing a report on trends in the usage of the Website.
We may use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit the Website. These companies may use information (not including any Personally-Identifying Information) about your visits to the Website and other websites that are contained in Web Cookies in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. Using a tool created by the Network Advertising Initiative, you can opt out of several third-party ad servers’ and networks’ Web Cookies simultaneously. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, please follow the following links: http://networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp, http://preferences-mgr.truste.com/, or http://www.aboutads.info/choices/. Please contact us if you would like to know the identity of the third-party advertising companies we are currently using to serve ads.
We may allow advertisers to choose the characteristics of users who will see their advertisements, and we may use any of the Non-Personally Identifying Information we have collected (including information you may have decided not to show to other users, such as your birth year or other sensitive personal information or preferences) to select the appropriate audience for those advertisements. We do not identify you to the advertiser.
A “Web Beacon” is an object that is embedded in a web page or email that is usually invisible to the user and allows website operators to check whether a user has viewed a particular web page or an email. Company may use Web Beacons on the Website and in emails to count users who have visited particular pages, viewed emails and to deliver co-branded services. Web Beacons are not used to access users’ Personally-Identifying Information. They are a technique Company may use to compile aggregated statistics about Website usage. Web Beacons collect only a limited set of information, including a Web Cookie number, time and date of a page or email view and a description of the page or email on which the Web Beacon resides. You may not decline Web Beacons. However, they can be rendered ineffective by declining all Web Cookies or modifying your browser setting to notify you each time a Web Cookie is tendered, permitting you to accept or decline Web Cookies on an individual basis.
We may use third-party vendors, including Google, who use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to inform, optimize and serve ads based on your past activity on the Website, including Google Analytics for Display Advertising. The information collected may be used to, among other things, analyze and track data, determine the popularity of certain content and better understand online activity. If you do not want any information to be collected and used by Google Analytics, you can install an opt-out in your web browser (https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/) and/or opt out from Google Analytics for Display Advertising or the Google Display Network by using Google’s Ads Settings (www.google.com/settings/ads).
Aggregated and Non-Personally-Identifying Information
We may share aggregated and Non-Personally Identifying Information we collect under any of the above circumstances. We may also share it with third parties and our affiliate companies to develop and deliver targeted advertising on the Website and on websites of third parties. We may combine Non-Personally Identifying Information we collect with additional Non-Personally Identifying Information collected from other sources. We also may share aggregated information with third parties, including advisors, advertisers and investors, for the purpose of conducting general business analysis. For example, we may tell our advertisers the number of visitors to the Website and the most popular features or services accessed. This information does not contain any Personally-Identifying Information and may be used to develop website content and services that we hope you and other users will find of interest and to target content and advertising.
Mobile Device Additional Terms
- Mobile Device. If you use a mobile device to access the Website or download any of our applications, we may collect device information (such as your mobile device ID, model and manufacturer), operating system, version information and IP address.
- Geo-Location Information. Unless we have received your prior consent, we do not access or track any location-based information from your mobile device at any time while downloading or using our mobile application or our services, except that it may be possible for Company to determine from an IP address the geographic location of your point of connectivity, in which case we may gather and use such general location data.
- Push Notifications. We send you push notifications if you choose to receive them, letting you know when someone has sent you a message or for other service-related matters. If you wish to opt-out from receiving these types of communications, you may turn them off in your device’s settings.
- Mobile Analytics. We use mobile analytics software to allow us to better understand the functionality of our mobile software on your phone. This software may record information, such as how often you use the application, the events that occur within the application, aggregated usage, performance data and where the application was downloaded from. We do not link the information we store within the analytics software to any Personally-Identifying Information you submit within the mobile application.
We may use hyperlinks on the Website which will redirect you to a social network if you click on the respective link. However, when you click on a social plug-in, such as Facebook’s “Like” button, Twitter’s “tweet” button or the Google+, that particular social network’s plugin will be activated and your browser will directly connect to that provider’s servers. If you do not use these buttons, none of your data will be sent to the respective social network’s plugin provider. So for example, when you click on the Facebook’s “Like” button on the Website, Facebook will receive your IP address, the browser version and screen resolution, and the operating system of the device you have used to access the Website. Settings regarding privacy protection can be found on the websites of these social networks and are not within our control.
COLLECTION, USE AND DISCLOSURE OF PERSONALLY-IDENTIFYING INFORMATION
As defined above, Personally-Identifying Information is information that can be directly associated with a specific person. Company may collect a range of Personally-Identifying Information from and about Website users. Much of the Personally-Identifying Information collected by Company about users is information provided by users themselves when (1) registering for our service, (2) logging in with social network credentials, (3) participating in polls, contests, surveys or other features of our service, or responding to offers or advertisements, (4) communicating with us, (5) creating a public profile or (6) signing up to receive newsletters. That information may include each user’s name, address, email address and telephone number, and, if you transact business with us, financial information such as your payment method (valid credit card number, type, expiration date or other financial information). We also may request information about your interests and activities, your gender, age, date of birth, username, hometown and other demographic or relevant information as determined by Company from time to time. Users of the Website are under no obligation to provide Company with Personally-Identifying Information of any kind, with the caveat that a user’s refusal to do so may prevent the user from using certain Website features.
BY REGISTERING WITH OR USING THE WEBSITE, YOU CONSENT TO THE USE AND DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONALLY-IDENTIFYING INFORMATION AS DESCRIBED IN THIS “COLLECTION, USE AND DISCLOSURE OF PERSONALLY-IDENTIFYING INFORMATION” SECTION.
We may occasionally use your name and email address to send you notifications regarding new services offered by the Website that we think you may find valuable. We may also send you service-related announcements from time to time through the general operation of the service. Generally, you may opt out of such emails at the time of registration or through your account settings, though we reserve the right to send you notices about your account, such as service announcements and administrative messages, even if you opt out of all voluntary email notifications.
Company will disclose Personally-Identifying Information under the following circumstances:
- Marketing Communications.Unless users opt-out from receiving Company marketing materials upon registration, Company may email users about products and services that Company believes may be of interest to them. If you wish to opt-out of receiving marketing materials from Company, you may do so by following the unsubscribe link in the email communications, by going to your account settings (if applicable) or contacting us using the contact information below.
- Third-Party Service Providers. We may share your Personally-Identifying Information, which may include your name and contact information (including email address) with our authorized service providers that perform certain services on our behalf. These services may include fulfilling orders, providing customer service and marketing assistance, performing business and sales analysis, supporting the Website’s functionality and supporting contests, sweepstakes, surveys and other features offered through the Website. We may also share your name, contact information and credit card information with our authorized service providers who process credit card payments. These service providers may have access to personal information needed to perform their functions but are not permitted to share or use such information for any other purpose.
Changing Personally-Identifying Information; Account Termination
COLLECTION AND USE OF INFORMATION BY THIRD PARTIES GENERALLY
IMAGE RELEASE & RECORDING CONSENT
By signing up for the Home Rehabilitation Network, I understand that the Home Rehabilitation Network may take photos and/or videos of program participants during program activities and events and I consent to my image’s use in educational or promotional materials in print, multimedia, or web form. Photos/videos will only be used for purposes related to Home Rehabilitation Network and their related partners.
We take the security of your Personally-Identifying Information seriously and use reasonable electronic, personnel and physical measures to protect it from loss, theft, alteration or misuse. However, please be advised that even the best security measures cannot fully eliminate all risks. We cannot guarantee that only authorized persons will view your information. We are not responsible for third-party circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures.
We are dedicated to protect all information on the Website as is necessary. However, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your Personally-Identifying Information by keeping your password confidential. You should change your password immediately if you believe someone has gained unauthorized access to it or your account. If you lose control of your account, you should notify us immediately.
The Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (“COPPA”) protects the online privacy of children under 13 years of age. We do not knowingly collect or maintain Personally-Identifying Information from anyone under the age of 13, unless or except as permitted by law. Any person who provides Personally-Identifying Information through the Website represents to us that he or she is 13 years of age or older. If we learn that Personally-Identifying Information has been collected from a user under 13 years of age on or through the Website, then we will take the appropriate steps to cause this information to be deleted. If you are the parent or legal guardian of a child under 13 who has become a member of the Website or has otherwise transferred Personally-Identifying Information to the Website, please contact Company using our contact information below to have that child’s account terminated and information deleted.
CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
California Civil Code Section 1798.83, also known as the “Shine The Light” law, permits our users who are California residents to request and obtain from us, once a year and free of charge, information about the Personally-Identifying Information (if any) we disclosed to third parties for direct marketing purposes in the preceding calendar year. If applicable, this information would include a list of the categories of the Personally-Identifying Information that was shared and the names and addresses of all third parties with which we shared Personally-Identifying Information in the immediately preceding calendar year. If you are a California resident and would like to make such a request, please submit your request in writing to our privacy officer as listed below.
Most web browsers and some mobile operating systems include a Do-Not-Track (“DNT”) feature or setting you can activate to signal your privacy preference not to have data about your online browsing activities monitored and collected. The Website does currently respond to DNT browser signals or mechanisms.
Disclaimer and Consumer Hazard Notice
Delta V, Inc. (“seller”), A Maryland corporation, the seller and distributor of the delta V (the “Product”), Wishes and intends that you (“you” or “User”) have a safe and satisfying experience with the product. To that end, the seller requires that you thoroughly read this disclaimer notice (“Notice”) and all other accompanying product documentation before you assemble or use the Delta-V (the “Product”). Those who will instruct, coach, spot, or assist you while you use the product, must also read this notice and all other documentation that accompanies the product.
- Restrictions on use: The product is intended for use in athletic activities to increase endurance. The product is also being sold to you individually as the end user of it. You represent, confident, and agree that you have not purchased or otherwise acquired the product for use by any other than yourself. The resale, transfer, or otherwise lending of this product is strictly prohibited. This product is intended for users of good mental and physical fitness. The product is not intended for, and should not be used by, inexperienced athletes. Do not use when under the influence of alcohol, narcotics, or any medication Without the approval of your health care provider. Do not use while in water.
- Use with supervision: The product is intended for use only by properly trained and qualified persons and under controlled and supervised conditions. Use without proper supervision is dangerous it should not be undertaken or permitted. You should always consult a qualified instructor before attempting any new activity or skill when using the product.
- Possibility of injury: The product is specifically designed to restrict the flow of air into and out of your lungs with the objective of building endurance. Any activity that restricts the flow of air into and out of your lungs must be engaged in carefully by the user. You must remain alert to your limitations when using the product in order to avoid ill effects. The possibility of serious injury, including heart attack and death, is inherent in any activity involving physical exertion, exercise, motion, or altitude. You must be aware that using the product during such activity therefore also involves risk of injury. No equipment can entirely eliminate the possibility of injury.
- Consult your physician: You must consult your personal physician before commencing an exercise program or any training activities, especially one that involves use of the product. You must consult your physician regarding any health concerns or conditions that you may have that may affect your use of, or could prohibit you using, the product. Questions about any activity in which you intend to use the product should be discussed directly with your personal instructor, trainer, and or qualified physician.
- Cessation of use: immediately cease use of this product if you feel or begin to feel dizzy, lightheaded, exhausted, or other ill effects. Know your limitations as well as the limitations of your equipment, including the product.
- Inspect product before use: you must inspect the product, and each component of it, for damage, loose fittings, or signs of wear before each use. As with any product, device, or equipment, the product may suffer natural wear and degradation overtime. If the product suffers where, you must seize use of it and dispose of it.
- Repairs: do not tempt to repair damage or worn equipment or components yourself. Contact the seller to arrange for proper repair or replacement period do not use the product if you have any concerns about the integrity or condition of the product, or if you have any concern about the suitability of the product for the activity that you are undertaking.
- Keep clean: keep the product clean. Cleaning before and after use is recommended.
- Contact seller with any questions: If you have any questions about this notice or do not completely understand any part of it, contact the seller immediately and before any use of the product. Do not use the product until all issues that you have with it are addressed and resolved.
- Use only four intended purposes: Use a product only for its intended purpose. Do not modify the product in any way. Though intended for use with physical training, the product is not intended to undergo undue stress or use in extreme conditions, such as extreme heat or cold or for use for extended periods of time. It is not intended for use for any type of contacts training or sparring. This product can be attached to an Incentive spirometer to record and view performance.
- Assumption of risk: In consideration of being allowed to purchase the product, you hereby personally assume all risk associated with the product with the use of the product, whether such risks are foreseen or unforeseen, that may be full you while you use the product. Your agreement to use the product means that you affirm that you are aware that the use of the product involves inherent risks that may result in serious injury or death.
- Limitations on liability: The seller is not responsible for any injuries, death, or damages-accidents, incidents, losses, loss of profits, business interruption, cost, legal fees, court fees, medical treatment costs, medication costs, transportation needs, housing needs, personal needs, downtime, non-training days, and death as a result of improper or unauthorized use of the product.
- Release of liability: You agreed to exempt and release seller, its agents, officers, contractors, assigns, affiliates and all related entities (“Released Parties”), from all liability or responsibility whatsoever for personal injury, property damage, or wrongful death however caused, including but not limited to the negligence of the Released Parties, whether passive or active.
You have fully informed yourself of the contents of this liability release and assumption of risk agreement by reading it before accepting it. You further release, exempt, and hold harmless seller and released parties from any claim or lawsuit by you, your family, a state, HEIRS, or signs, arising out of your use of the product.
You also understand that physical exercise, training, and exertion are strenuous activities, that you will be exerting yourself during such activities, and that if you are injured as a result of a heart attack, hyperventilation, suffocation, or any other cause, that you expressly assume the risk of set injuries and that you will not hold the released parties responsible for the same.
You further state that you are 18 years of age or older and are legally competent to accept this liability release you’ll understand the terms herein are contractual and are not a mere recital, and that you have agreed to this agreement of your own free act and with the knowledge and that you hereby waives certain legal rights. You understand and agree that you are not only giving up your rights to sue the released parties, but also any rights my heirs, assigns, or beneficiaries may have to sue the release parties resulting from your injury or death.
- Severability: You Further agree that if any provision of this agreement is found to be unenforceable or invalid, that provision shall be severed from this agreement. The remainder of this agreement will then be construed as though the unenforceable provisions had never been contained herein.
- Disclaimer is not advice: the information provided herein must not be accepted or used as specific advice or recommendations for any specific individual and should not be construed as such. Appearance of any information in this notice does not end make any way constitute the endorsement of any particular training regimen.
- “As-Is”: the product is provided “As-Is” Without any express or implied warranty of any kind, including warranties of merchantability, non-infringement of intellectual property, or fitness for any particular purpose.
This is not a toy for children!
The product is only intended for use by adults for the purpose set forth in the instructions that accompany it. The product is not a toy and is not designed or intended to be used for play or by any child. The product is not a child care article or pacifier, and no child should be allowed to use it for any reason, including sleeping, feeding, sucking, teasing, or any other purpose.
Risk of serious injury, including paralysis and or death, is inherent in all activities involving physical exertion, exercises, motion, or altitude. equipment is to be used only by experience and properly trained and qualified persons under supervised conditions.
Use without proper supervision is dangerous and should not be undertaken or permitted.
The seller shall not be liable or responsible for personal injury or property damage incurred as a result of the use or misuse of this product.
You covenant, represent, warrant, and agree that you have read the above statement and have had any questions answered to your satisfaction. You understand the importance and purposes of these established practices. You recognize that you are for your own safety and wellbeing, and that failure to adhere to them can place you in jeopardy when using the product.
Home Rehab Network
Attn: Privacy Officer
532 Baltimore BLVD #106
Westminster, MD 21157
Phone: (410) 871-4601